Thursday, June 16, 2011

Petsmart Deal UPDATE


So I talked to you all yesterday about the Petsmart deals.  Well unfortunately my Petsmart ran out of the PawSafe window cleaner (in like a day it seems).  The cashier told me to call back and talk to the main manager because the manager there didn't know anything about the product, so I will be calling back shortly.  Anyway I did walk away with only spending $0.51!  So here is how I did it:

3 - Pedigree Little Champions (pouch food) $0.63/pack
2 - Nylabone Healthy Living Pomegranate & Cranberry Dog Chews $0.99/pack
Subtotal - $3.87
Used 2 - $1.50/1 ANY Nylabone product
Used 1 - B1G1 Pedigree Little Champions
New Subtotal - $0.24
+ tax ($0.27) = $0.51 (that's an 88% savings)

Woohoo!  I'm super proud of that.  We'll be giving the little pouches to my fiance's family since that's all one of their little dogs eat, and my girls have already scarfed down their treats.

If any of you out there have a Petsmart nearby I recommend finding out if they have the PawSafe in stock because it is normally $3.99 and on sale for $0.99 so after the coupon I posted yesterday oyou'll be able to get FREE cleaning products, and who doesn't like FREE?  Now just so you know these cleaning products are good whether or not you have pets, it's just pet safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment