Friday, June 17, 2011

Shop At Home cash back program

Just wanted you all to know that ShopAtHome is a great tool to use in buying items online.  I've talked about it before but I just wanted to share this deal I got with you all.  I went through ShopAtHome and searched for Magazines.com to order my "All You Magazine," which has coupons in it (BONUS), and paid $19.95 for a year's subscription.  Well when you order through ShopAtHome you get 40% cash back on orders through Magazines.com.  So my $19.95 that I paid up front gave me $7.99 back on my ShopAtHome account.  Now what a great deal.  So now each magazine I receive will have only cost me $1 each!  Just thought that this was a great deal.  So if you 've been thinking about getting yourself a subscription to All You Magazine or any other magazine make sure you go through ShopAtHome to receive 40% cash back on your magazine subscription(s)!

**Membership is required, and it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment