Friday, July 22, 2011

Birchbox


Okay, so I got this idea from Hip2Save and signed up today for this "program".  The way it works is you pay $10/month (shipping is FREE) and then every month you get 4-5 "hand-picked" items sent to you.  These items are samples so they may not be full size.  From Hip's site it looks like there is a chance you could get a full size product, but more than likely they'll be trial sizes.  So I have decided that my curiosity is too great and I am going to try this out.  If after 2 months I am not satisfied then I will cancel.  The best part about this is if you are not satisfied you can cancel at any time!  You can buy 1 year's worth for $110, which saves you $10, but I want to get my feet wet first before I jump in all the way.  Also, for every $1 you spend you earn 1 point and for every 100 points you get $10 to spend towards full size items off their site.  I searched through some of their full size products and there are multiple items you could get for FREE or for next to nothing.  So go here to sign up today if you're interested, or wait until next month to see what kind of goodies I receive in the mail!  I'll keep you all posted

No comments:

Post a Comment