Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Home Made Simple (P&G) Coupon Booklet

So I just received a coupon booklet (over $35 worth of savings) in the mail today.  I ordered this at the beginning of June I believe and it arrived while I was gone last week...so it took about 4 weeks.  Well I ordered one for July just the other day and so can you!  Just head on over here and fill out your information and you too can have a coupon booklet with all kinds of great coupons for cleaning supplies.  Here's some that came in the booklet that I just received:

$0.75/1 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
$5/1 Swiffer Sweepervac Starter Kit
FREE Refill (up to $7) when you buy one Swiffer Wetjet Starter Kit
$1/1 Swiffer Dusters Starter Kit
$0.50/1 Cascade Actionpacs
$1/1 Febreze Candle
$1/1 Febreze Fabric Refresher
FREE Refill (up to $5) when you buy one Febreze Flameless Luminary Starter Kit
Plus so much more!

You can order a new booklet every 30 days so order yours now and start saving even more money!  Best part is, you don't have to pay for a newspaper or ink and paper to get this offer, they mail it to you for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment