Saturday, July 9, 2011

How to get additional coupons for the products you LOVE! - Purina

So as I talked about in my previous post, found here, if you email your favorite manufacturer they may send you some coupons.  Well I recently emailed Purina about the Fit and Trim dog food that I recently started one of dogs on, to lose some weight.  Here is what they emailed me:

Thank you for contacting Nestlé Purina PetCare Company.

We are very happy to hear that your dogs enjoy our Purina(r) Fit & Trim(r) brand Adult Dog Food - Healthy Weight Nutrition. The Nestlé Purina PetCare Company continues to offer coupons, as well as promotional offers. From time to time, you may see these offers in or on our product packaging, on our web sites, in newspapers and/or magazines. We hope you will continue to watch for them.

Because we appreciate you as a valued consumer, we are mailing coupons for your use on the next Nestlé Purina PetCare Company selection of your choice. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.

Again, thank you for visiting our web site.

I told the company that I recently switched to their product but have not seen any coupons available specifically for the Fit and Trim, and could they please send me some coupons.  So 7-10 business days from the time the email was sent I should be receiving some coupons.

Anyone who has dogs, especially big ones, know that dog food can get expensive, especially when you're having to buy 1 - 40 pound bag every 3-4 weeks.  And now, I have my girls on two different brands of food so every little coupon can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment