Friday, July 29, 2011

Victoria's Secret Deals!

Update!!  I calculated my deal wrong earlier!


I previously posted here about this great offer shown above.  Just go through the link and sign up to receive $10 off a Victoria's Secret PINK Must-Have Bra PLUS FREE Ruched Back Panty with ANY Pink Purchase!  Offer valid July 21-August 6.  What a great deal!


Well this is my birthday month (July) so I also received a $10 off gift card when I use my Angle Card which is awesome!  If you have a Angel Card you'll receive one of these during your birthday month.  If you don't have a card I don't recommend you getting a credit card just to get $10 once a year.  If you shop here frequently enough and can handle your credit cards then this might be a good deal for you.  For every dollar you spend you earn one point.  Every 250 points you earn a $10 gift card. 


I received my upgraded Angels Card in the mail today (my VIP card) with and additional $10 off gift card good through October.  So here is my shopping plan for Sunday!  I hope it works out in my favor!!!

My Plan:

Buy PINK Multi-Way Push Up Bra $36.50
or PINK Heartbreaker! Push-Up Plunge Bra $36.50
or PINK Total Sweetheart Demi Bra (included but I can't find it online)
Buy PINK Ruched-back Bikini $8.50

Use $10 off PINK Bra coupon
Use FREE Ruched Back Panty coupon
Use $10 off Birthday Gift Card
Use $10 off Angel Reward Gift Card
OOP - $6.50 (savings of 86%) **some how I missed one of the $10 when calculating this before...so I like this deal even more now!!

Now let's just hope it works out this well!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment