Monday, August 8, 2011

Birchbox RECEIVED 8/8


So do you remember when I talked about Birchbox last month (here)?  Well I said I was going to try it out and if it wasn't worth it then I would just cancel my subscription...well IT CAME!  I'm very pleasantly surprised.  See below!


Isn't that box so pink and girly?!  Who doesn't want to receive a lovely gift in the mail when it arrives like that?


Look at all of those goodies!  Sample galore.  $10 did me justice on this Birchbox.




I ended up getting 4 samples + one free sample, not pictured.  From the amounts tallied below the products I received are in excess of $25 in value!  That's great for a $10 box of goodies!  There are a few in there that will definitely benefit me as well so this was a good experience and I will keep it and see how next month goes.  Here is what the card they sent me says about the samples I received...also note the prices of the full size product and my "adjusted totals":

1. June Jacobs | Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque; 3.7 fl oz | $62
   Size received 0.5 fl oz (~$8.38)
*Powered by natural fruit extracts, this creamy mask dissolves dull cells, then boosts skin with essential oils and antioxidant-rich tea extracts.

2. Ouidad | Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel; 6 oz | $16
   Size received 0.6 fl oz (~$1.60)
*A styling aid with brains! When this non-sticky gel senses heat, it stops hair from expanding.  Welcome the frizz-free curls
**This will definitely benefit me and my frizzy hair!  I hope that it actually works!

3. Shaveworks | The Cool Fix; 2 fl oz | $11 & 5.3 fl oz | $25
   Size received 1 oz (~$5.50)
*At last, a solution to bumps, ingrown, and other shaving and waxing side effects.  Bonus: It soothes as it works
**Another great sample!

4. Smash box cosmetics | Photo Finish Foundation Primer; 1 fl oz | $36
   Size received 0.25 fl oz (~$9)
*This award-winning primer is better than ever, with brand-new packaging.  It gives skin a matte, velvet-soft finish and keeps makeup in place all day.

Extra: twistband | Hair Tie; set of 3 | $5
   Received 1 (~$1.67)
*This soft elastic gives the hair tie a sophisticated makeover - it looks as good on your wrist as it does in your hair.

If you're interested in signing up for Birchbox please go here and sign up.  Don't forget to fill out your beauty profile so that they can send you samples that are for your skin type, hair type, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment