Thursday, August 4, 2011

Victoria's Secret Deals



So I love just getting mail from Victoria's Secret!  I love the catalogues but I love getting the little coupon cards even more.  I don't know if this was sent because I am an Angel card holder or because I'm on the mailing list, but if you are either keep your eye out for these coupon cards in the mail!

The first card gets you a FREE Incredible Hiphugger Panty (Aug 6-Sept 12)
**No purchase necessary
**Up to a $12.50 value

The second card gets you $10 off a bra (Aug 6-Sept 12)
**$10 off a full-priced bra (I'm assuming that excludes clearance)
**Not valid on bras under $25, bra multiples, or designer collections

The third card gets you a FREE Weekender Bag with a $75 purchase (Aug 9-Aug 14)

Keep your eye out for this mail and I hope you get them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment