Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birchbox Arrived!


So my second Birchbox arrived today and it came with all kinds of great goodies!  Here is a list of the items I received and the approximate value of each sample!


  • blinc | Mascara 0.02oz - $2.29
  • Incoco | Nail Polish Applique 16 strips (full size) - $7.99-$10.99
  • Jouer | Lip Enhancer 0.07 fl. oz. - $2.97
  • LIV GRN | Natural Eau de Parfum (size not indicated I figure around $5) - 3.4 fl. oz. = $60
  • Lash Card 1 card - $0.50
  • Birchbox Friendship Bracelet
  • Total Sample Cost = $18.75-$21.75
So all in all this was an amazing box!  All kinds of great samples.  I think I will continue to subscribe to Birchbox.  Also, I now have 100 points after only 2 boxes, so I have a $10 towards a purchase at Birchbox!

Each box shipped earns you 10 points, and then you can submit feedback on the items they send to you and earn another 10 points for every item you submit feedback on.  Once you reach 100 points you receive $10 in credit to use in their store!  If you're interested in joining Birchbox go here and sign up today!  You can join on a month to month basis or you can buy a year's membership at a time.  Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment