Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Samples in the mail!


I don't know about you all but I just love getting goodies in the mail.  Especially when they're not bills only!  So today was a good sample day for me.  I got 3 Suave samples and both my fiance and I got Nescafe samples in the mail.  Not only did we get samples we received coupons along with them.  Now these too deals are no longer available, but a great way to get your own FREE samples is to go to manufacturer's Facebook pages...there will occasionally be FREE samples or product coupons available...or you can always look on Walmart.com on their FREE sample page.  I try to post then when I can, but since I mainly do my posting on the weekends there are some samples that I may miss putting out for you all.  So make sure you check out some of these sites every few days or at least once a week to see if any new samples have been posted.

Places to get samples:
Walmart
Target
Kroger
Sample Showcase
Facebook
Manufacturer's website

If you have any other suggestions on where to get samples please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment