Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Venus Gift Sets Update

I posted last week about the Walmart Venus Gift Set Deal.  It seems that they had sold out, BUT are available for pre-order now.  If you were able to order one last week then here is what I found out when I received mine in the mail today.  I ordered the set that came with the Venus Embrace razor ($9.88) and it did  not come with any FREE samples, but I did get some great coupons.  Also, the magazine subscription form that was in there, directed me to their website where I could choose Allure magazine or one of five others OR there is the option of "no thanks", and then you have to enter in your code that is on the subscription card.  I'm not sure if you need to do this step if you want the refund because at the bottom of the page it says to print out the form and mail it, a copy of your receipt AND the subscription card within 30 days.

I filled out the form and put no thanks so hopefully they'll still give me my "refund" when I mail this in.  We'll see!  But if you have not already done yours then I would just stick with printing the bottom portion out and mailing all of the stuff in.  Check out my previous post on how to pre-order.  You must purchase by 9/30/11 and have your information sent in within in 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment