Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birchbox received!

I received my newest Birchbox yesterday and got some great goodies.  I thought I'd share about the items I received. So, here is what I received for my 3rd box:



  • Ahava | Rich Cleansing Cream (3.4 fl oz | $30)
    • Size received: 0.68 fl oz | ~ $6
  • Befine | Lip Serum (BeLips Duo **2 - 15 mL | $25)
    • Size received: 10 mL | ~ $8.33
  • Laura Geller | Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze (2 oz | $25)
    • Size received: 0.50 oz | ~ $6.22
  • Orofluido | Beauty Elixir (3.4 fl oz | $29.99)
    • Size received: 0.17 fl oz | $1.50
  • EXTRA Gift The Laundress | Delicate Wash (16 fl oz | $19)
    • Size received: 0.5 fl oz | $0.59
  • Approximate Birchbox value = $22.64

If you've never heard of Birchbox, it's a company that sends you 4-5 high end samples every month for $10/month.  Your first box earns you a 10 point bonus, and then you can submit feedback on the items they send to you and earn another 10 points for every item you submit feedback on.  Once you reach 100 points you receive $10 in credit to use in their store!  If you're interested in joining Birchbox go here and sign up today!  You can join on a month to month basis or you can buy a year's membership at a time.  Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment