Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Walgreens - Honey Bunches of Oats deal


This week Honey Bunches of Oats is on sale 2/$4 (or $2.99 each). If you buy 4 boxes (so $8 + tax) you will receive a $3RR in return. This will make each box only $1.25 after the RR! That is a great price for brand name cereal!! I'm not sure if the other Post cereals that are also on sale for 2/$4 are working with this RR deal too. So if you find out let me know! No coupon needed for this great deal!

Here is how my trip went!

Spent: $9.24
Saved $21.20 (72%)

Transaction 1:
(4) Honey Bunches of Oats (bought Almond and Honey Clusters) @ 2/$4
OOP - $8
RR - $3

Transaction 2:
Energizer Max AAA batteries, 8ct @ $5.99 (on sale)
Used $3/1 (from FB but NLA)
Act II Popcorn
Used WAGs in-ad coupon for $0.25 -- filler
Used $3RR from transaction 1
OOP - $0.24

I think that was great savings! I wish I would've bought the Cepacol sore throat lozenges ($2.99+get back $2.99RR) and made it an even better deal, but I didn't want to do 3 transactions and my savings were still great and I got the items that I needed!

Please leave comments on your great WAGs trips! I'd love to hear the deals that you all are getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment