Monday, November 7, 2011

Birchbox received!


I received my november Birchbox today and got some great pieces. I will list them and the approximate value. If you're still on the fence about joining, check out my other posts to see the great items I have receive since I started (august?).

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills | hydrafull gloss in sugar pink (0.07fl oz | $21)
Size received 0.03fl oz | $9

2. Harvey Prince | eau flirt (50ml | $55 : 100ml | $98)
size received ?? | $5 (complete guess!)

3. Supersmile | professional whitening toothpaste (4.2oz | $21)
size received 0.5oz | $2.50

4. Zoya | nail polish in holly (0.5fl oz | $8)
Size received 0.25fl oz | $4

TREAT. Chuao Chocolatier | firecracker chocopod (2.8oz | $6)
Size received 0.39oz | $0.84

Total value = ~ $21

Thats not bad for only paying $10! Once I get through rating them I will gain another 50 points and should be getting another $10 reward to use in their store. This means I should now be able to start getting full size products for free or close to free!

No comments:

Post a Comment