Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hunt’s® Sopa de Fideo con Pollo

Hunt’s® Sopa de Fideo con Pollo

Hunt’s® Sopa de Fideo con Pollo

I found this recipe on the Hunt's website while looking for coupons. It looks pretty tasty and thought I'd share it with you. With a little tweaking I'm sure you can make this soup for a great price!

**If you are looking to get some Hunt's tomatoes coupons, then head on over to their webpage, and do the following:

  • Print a recipe - receive a coupon for $0.40/2 (11oz or larger)
  • Share a recipe - receive a coupon for $0.60/3 (11oz or larger)
  • Review a recipe - receive a coupon for $1/3 (11oz or larger)
I shared the recipe, because for me the $0.60/3 is worth more than the $1/3 if I use my coupon at Kroger...who will double the coupon, making it worth $1.20/3.  So when I pair this with a sale, I will get more for my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment