Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kroger Trip 11/22

So, I decided to go back to Kroger this morning and get some more of that really good cereal/cereal bars deal + the tabasco sauce.  I spent a total of $4.80 and saved $11.46 (72%)

(2) Tabasco Sauce 2oz @ $1.59 (on sale)
  Used 2 - $0.50/1 found here -- doubled
The following were part of 4/$10 + get $3 off when you buy 4
(2) Honey Nut Cheerios @ $1.75 each
  Used $0.50/1 Kroger eCoupon
  Used $0.50/1 found here -- doubled
(2) Chex Mix bars @ $1.75 each
  Used 2 - $0.60/1 found here -- doubled
OOP - $4.28 + tax

When you can get cereal for around $1, that is the time to stock up.  I wish I had had more of those $0.50/1 honey nut cheerios...and that my Kroger had initially had more in stock...so that I could have really stocked up.  That's one of the key ways to get the most bang for your buck when you coupon.  How low can you get that price?  So, you really want to combine those sales with the coupons at the right time.  And if your store doubles then even better!  Most people say that their stock up price for cereal is under $1, but it's getting harder and harder to find cereal for that cheap, so I say if it's $1.50 or less, then that's the time to be stocking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment