Monday, November 21, 2011

Walmart: Philips Norelco Razor $19.97 (after rebates) + FREE shipping

UPDATE: Okay, so I had heard from other people that Norelco may not honor this rebate due to the fact that you'd be getting a eGift card from Walmart for buying it...so it's like Walmart is giving you a rebate.  Well, I decided to go ahead and call Norelco myself and see what I was told.  The lady I spoke with said she could not gaurantee that they would accept my rebate form since Walmart did give me the eGift card, but that since my invoice shows the Norelco razor @ $49.97 and then the eGift card at $30, it looks like I purchased the eGift card as well, and not necessarily like I used a "coupon" on it.  So, really it's still up in the air on whether or not I'll be getting the $30 rebate from Norelco.  So, this is the warning I am giving you before you purchase, that there is no guarantee that you'll get the Norelco $30 rebate since you're receiving the Walmart $30 eGift card as well.

Okay, so I saw this amazing razor deal on Hip2Save's website today.  Sounded too good to be true so I had to check it out.  Buy the Philips Norelco SensoTouch 2D 1150X/40 Electric Razor for $79.97 (had been $98.88) from Walmart.com.  Once you've completed your purchase you will receive a $30 eGift card for Walmart.com through email + once you receive your purchase you can then submit a rebate for $30 back (found here)!  So after the sale price, eGift card, and rebate you'll only be paying $19.97 for the razor!  That's a $78.91 (80%) savings!  To make this deal even sweeter go through your ShopAtHome acct to receive 6% cash back ($4.80 on the $79.97)!  So really it'll be like getting it for $15.17!  What a great deal for an electric razor, and this could make a really nice Christmas present!

**Even better, this comes with FREE shipping!


UPDATE: I ordered the electric razor about 30 minutes ago and got the email with my eGift card about 15 minutes ago!  So don't worry about getting the eGift card through email, it WILL come!



No comments:

Post a Comment