Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birchbox Received (yesterday!)


So, I finally got my December Birchbox yesterday.  It was late yes, BUT they did send me 2 different emails to tell me how sorry they were for it being shipped late, and the first even notified me that it would be late.  So they gave me an additional 100 points ($10 off) and I got a card with my box for an additional $20 off a $75 purchase.  So if they allow me to combine all of that (along with the FREE shipping) then I could potentially get $75 worth of full size products for $25! ($20 off the $75 + the $10 credit + $20 credit I already had).  So that's a great deal.  I'm going to have to look into it and see if there is anything that would be a great deal for me!  So here is what I received and the potential "value" of the items.

Oscar Blandi | Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo (5 fl oz | $23)
  Sized Received: 0.75 fl oz | $3.45
Atelier Cologne | Ambre Nue (30 ml | $34 ; 200 ml | $185)
  Size Received: 1 ml? | $1.13
Jouer | Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink (0.21 oz | $20)
  Size Received: 0.06 fl oz | $5.71
Nuxe | Huile Prodigieuse OR Multi-Usage Dry Oil Shimmer (50 ml | $40 ; 100 ml | $56)
  Size Received: 10 ml | $8

Bonus Pieces:
PREP ShowStoppers | Designer Fashion Tape (24 Strips | $9.99)
  Size Received: 2 Strips | $0.83
RECHARGE EBOOST | Orange Natural Energy Booster (20 packets | $28)
  Size Received: 1 Packet | $1.40

Total Value = $20.52!

**If you're interested in joining Birchbox then please go here and sign up today.  You can sign up monthly (and cancel at any time) or you can sign up (and pay) for multiple months at time!  Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment