Sunday, December 18, 2011

Coupon Newbie!?

While I was grocery shopping today I found some good deals on some store brand items that did not require coupons.  So if you're just starting out, the following two items are a good way to start your stockpile without any coupons.  So I thought I'd share them with you!  


I like to pay less than $0.25/single roll of toilet paper.  This Walmart brand is $0.86 for a 4 pack of single rolls which is $0.22/single roll.  You can usually get really good deals on toilet paper from the different pharmacies (CVS or Walgreens), but generally you need a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon to get the best deals.  Sometimes you can find great toilet paper deals from OfficeMax.com or Amazon.com.  You just have to browse and with Amazon sometimes they will have a coupon that you can clip straight from the toilet paper page.


A lot of couponers like to pay less than $1 for cereal, but it's getting harder and harder to get cereal for that price.  But when you find it for less than $1 that's a great time to stock up on cereal!  My goal is to pay $1.50 or less for cereal (I'm talking generally the smaller box).  Well I found 4 different Kroger cereals that are $0.99 each!  Their choices were Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran, Sugar Frosted Flakes, and Fruit Flavored Whirls.  Some of the best cereal deals are at Walgreens when they're on sale and you pair it with a coupon, or at your local grocery stores (not Walmart).

Check out some of these different posts below for more couponing tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment