Saturday, January 28, 2012

Is it moral to buy coupons online?

So, I missed out on one of the really great coupon insert weekends (1/8)...it's been a few weeks now, but I'm still thinking about it.  It had Sunny D coupons, and Boca product coupons...plus I'm sure many more that I could have used.  So, I decided that I was going to chance this sale with Kroger and hope they had it again next week...and I bought Sunny D coupons on eBay.  I paid $2.00 for 20 coupons, and that includes the shipping.

So the question is, is it moral and ethical to buy coupons online?

I decided it was okay, because you're paying for the service of someone to clip the coupons for you and the shipping of them to your house.  If you cut a lot of coupons each week, or are like me and have a coupon binder that you clip coupons for, then you know it takes a long time to clip coupons.  So, I've decided that it was okay.  The people you see on the Extreme Couponing show do this, the use coupon clipping services.  I mean how many bottles of mustard do you need?  I've decided that I will probably not use all of the coupons because it's 20 coupons but it's for $0.55/2...so that means 40 bottles.  I don't exactly have room for 40 bottles of Sunny D.  I would drink it, that's for sure, but where would I store it?!  So, my plan is to give the coupons I don't use to others.

Okay, so that was my ranting about clipping services and whether it's okay to use these services.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment