Monday, February 13, 2012

Birchbox Recieved!



So I received my February Birchbox today, and am sad to say that this will be my last one, at least for a little while.  I have enjoyed it these last 8 or so months, and love all the different products that I have gotten to try, but I am trying to do better with my budget and debt pay down, and this is one of those things that I can live with out.  So it'll free up $120/year.  I have over 400 points (= $40) now and do plan to purchase some full size products with my $40 credit.  See below to see the items I received this month!

Benta Berry | G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream (30ml | $22)
  Size Received 3ml | $2.20

colorscience pro | glow and go Travel Puff (0.42oz | $50)
  Size Received 0.052oz | $6.19)

Eye Rock | Designer Liner (2 sets | $13) -- Not sure that I'll ever use these
  Size Received (1 set | $6.50)

La Fresh | Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover (18 wipes | $9.99)
  Size Received (2 wipes | $1.11)

Extras: (~$5)
Nail File
Six FREE tunes from Green River Ordinance

Box total = ~ $20.99 (good deal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment