Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jingit: Earn Money Online

So I found on the Hip2Save site today this new deal called Jingit.  Just sign up, watch the different ads and take a survey...and then you earn money.  Now I'm not talking booku bucks or anything, but you can earn up to $10 each month, or when you get FB friends to sign up you can earn up to $15/week.  Not too bad.  You can either apply this towards music at music.me or you can get a Visa debit card.  The debit card does have a $2 fee so you should wait until you have more than $2 in your account.  Check it out and try it out and let me know what you think!
So far I've earned $1.10 and I can earn another $4 just by going to Walmart and scanning certain products!  Not too hard!  So, if you're interested sign up!

**Note: You must have a Facebook account to be apart of Jingit.

No comments:

Post a Comment