Thursday, May 3, 2012

ExpoTV: Review Products, Earn Points, Redeem for Great Gifts!

Welcome to ExpoTV



Okay, so I recently joined ExpoTV.  This site allows for me to review the products I have in my home and when I review certain brands during different times I can earn 500 points.  These points can be used towards rewards such as gift cards or items (i.e. hair dryers, baby bottles, apple slicers, etc.).  You can get a $5 Amazon gift card for only 600 points!  Also, every time you submit a video review you will get your name put into a drawing for an Amazon gift card.  They also allow for you to take surveys to see if you fit for trying different products out through the program Tryology.

If you are interested just head on over here to sign up and make sure to fill out your profile so that they can match you different products for Tryology.

**Must be at least 18 to join.  Must upload a video when you receive a Tryology kit (otherwise you will no longer be sent kits).

No comments:

Post a Comment