Friday, May 11, 2012

Live Below the Line: today is the last day

So today is the last day for the Live Below the Line challenge. I'm sick of toast and hard boiled eggs for breakfast, I'm tired of the same old peanut butter sandwich and hard boiled egg for lunch, I'm tired of the spaghetti and mashed potatoes for dinner, and I'm tired of only water and SunnyD to drink BUT I am very glad that I took this challenge and hope that I influenced enough people to look into this organization.

1.4 billion people live on less than $1.50/day. I did this for 5 days and it was rough. I was able to find healthier options to eat but it was the same thing day after day. If you're interested in donating to UNICEF you can still do so through my link through the end of May.

I hope this has helped open your eyes to the poverty that exists in our world as it has mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment